Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What up, Seattle.

Living in a major metropolitan area has really moved my focus from the world to the concrete. The sky used to provide me with such pleasures, the naturally low buildings, wide streets and the incredibly beautiful "procession of clouds" used to absorb hours of my time. Now, not only is the sky above cloudy/raining 91.6% of the time (that is an actual average), checking out the architecture of the city is apparently a tourist activity. Today was clear and sunny (although, the ability of my camera to expose correctly with fool you) so I decided to go against the norm and look up. Funny, every time I would look up and shoot, my surrounding pedestrians would look up, as if to witness the miracle I was photographing , however, they seemed disappointed. 5th Avenue Theatere? What's special about that? Ba! It's been there my whole life! What's the big deal? Or, maybe it's the showing of South Pacific, they weren't showing it last week. Hrmm. Oh well. Sorry to disappoint.


















No comments:

Post a Comment