Monday, January 4, 2010

Mornings in her room, she would write about men.

Dawn is my absolute favorite time of day. I would gladly give up all the midnight twinkling of city lights that I love for a million sunrises. No matter where I have been, all around the world, dawn has always been the same; sleepy, blissful. A time when it feels that all my worldly troubles are gone, and I have been- forgiven. The early sun pouring through my window blinds fills me with so much love and happiness. It's kind of silly. But it really means so much to me. And since my blog is titled "in the morning time" I decided to share my morning routine.
Wake up.
Check my phone for text messages/missed calls
Check my email in bed.
Check facebook
Catchup on my daily blogs.
Pee.
Make coffee.
Drink before mentioned coffee and listen to music.
Do a few stretches and light exercises.
Bathe.
Find something to wear.
Seize the fucking day.


So there is my sappy post about mornings. Done. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment