Sunday, January 3, 2010

Six months of shit.

The following are excerpted from my diary over the past months. They fall in no particular order and should not require commentary. I find them amusing in hindsight. I also find many of them surprisingly lyrical and poetic.

"I believe I found him. But the night was dark and the wind was harsh, and I all I knew of him was the taste of his lips."

"A bigger city does not equal a bigger life."

"An odd neurosis that emerges before you go on a journey? Picking Perfect Socks."

"We spent all night, arguing over maslow's hierarchy of needs. Needless to say, we got nowhere."

"Again he was "too tired." Does working a mind numbing job forty hours a week really prevent him from keeping it up for ten minutes?"

"Interesting couples ( ) are always invited. ( ) cover the planet. (X) last."

"I arose today, after troubled dreams and changed the world."

"Do children like you? Yes. Do you like children? No."

"I can no longer stand by this costly cover up."

"Today, I am a slave, tomorrow I am free."

"I went a journey to smash imperialism and found myself victim of international fraud."

"Despite everything, there is someone who always knows what's right. Who is it? He is a man who I will turn to for the rest of my life. Even if he is not there, I will seek out his wisdom."

"We're falling apart. And all I can do is watch. I will hate myself for letting this happen, but I can longer allow it to control me. I love him."

"She's got a pretty look, with a bad creation story."

"I'm just a washing machine- convenience based. No one visits their washing machine in the hospital. No one mourns over it's death. They move on, and the machine becomes something new."

"What is your biggest handicap? My childhood. When will I ever grow up? Who will I be?"

"A current blessing you fear may only be temporary. Being single."

"He has found himself another. Am I jealous? Yes. Would I want to be him? Absolutely not. I just want to be loved, not wrung through a Satre novel."

"Who will hoe the earth? Who will harvest the grain? Not I, said the lazy dog. Not I, said the sleepy cat. And the little red hen did it all by herself."

3 comments:

  1. "A bigger city does not equal a bigger life". I can really relate to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get an eternity of shit
    -IF- you dont turn2jesus.
    Dats da fak, Jak.

    Howd'ya git saved?
    1. Love God first...
    2. Love everyone else.
    you, are, IN.

    trustNjesus now N always.
    Life aint forever, bro.
    God bless your indelible soul.
    cya Upstairs someday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get an eternity of shit
    -IF- you dont turn2jesus.
    Dats da fak, Jak.

    Howd'ya git saved?
    1. Love God first...
    2. Love everyone else.
    you, are, IN.

    trustNjesus now N always.
    Life aint forever, bro.
    God bless your indelible soul.
    cya Upstairs someday...

    ReplyDelete